Merino 10 Max Cushion No Show Tab
Our Merino 10 no show socks use a distinct blend of Merino wool and Tencel Fibers (which is made from Eucalyptus leaves) to create a more advanced Merino wool sock. Newly redesigned with a reinforced heel and toe for added durability and crafted with Targeted Compression and Anatomical Design to provide a superior fit and feel.
- Merino 10 insulates when wet—keeping your feet warm in wet, cool conditions.
- Redesigned with a reinforced heel and toe and reduced spandex for increased comfort.
- Targeted Compression and anatomical design provide an unmatched Custom-Like Fit.
- Anatomical design enhances fit, delivering maximum comfort and protection by eliminating blisters.
- High density cushioning provides extra protection in high impact areas.
- The Perfect Toe®. (No irritating toe seam.) Plus, newly redesigned with a reinforced toe and heel.
- No Show Tab height sits below the ankle for maximum versatility.
- Made in the USA
- 43% Nylon; 28% Wool; 27% Tencel; 2% Spandex. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry. No bleach or fabric softeners. For best results, wash socks inside out.
Free shipping applies on all orders of $55 or more (before taxes and after discounts). Please allow 1-2 business days for processing. Standard shipping is $4.95 for orders below $55.
Shipping typically takes between 3-7 business days with expedited shipping is options available at check out.
We take pride in products that are built to last, which is why we are happy to provide a Lifetime Guarantee on all our socks. If at any time you are unsatisfied with our socks, we’ll get them replaced for you right away.
We’ve designed our Lifetime Guarantee process to be as easy as possible so that you can receive the socks that meet your needs and get back to doing the activities that keep you moving. Learn more here.
Game changing Merino. You’ve never felt a merino sock like this before. The secret to Feetures’ all-new Merino 10 is a uniquely spun blend of merino wool with TENCEL fibers. With a rarefied 200-needle thread count, the merino sock is comfier, stretchier, drier, and more durable than ever before.
Insulate when wet, keeping feet warm, dry and odor-free.
Conforms to left and right structure of the foot providing enhanced fit and reduced risk of blisters.
Zone-specific compression where you need it most for superior comfort and support.
Engineered with anatomical design and Targeted Compression, providing a Custom-Like Fit and reduced risk of blisters, plus Max Cushion for added impact protection.
No Show Tab
Rests below the ankle. Our most popular and versatile silhouette. Designed with a tab that provides comfort and blister protection from friction caused at the back of the shoe.
A uniquely spun blend of merino wool with TENCEL fibers. With a rarefied 200-needle thread count, the merino sock is comfier, stretchier, drier, and more durable than ever before.